• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: MIJ Tele

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mono

Reaction score
Don't really mind what makes or models...

Preferably something with a clear finish and rosewood board
Or, even better, a rosewood body! :)

Let's see whatcha got please

I have a black body Tokai Breezy that I got for pretty cheap with a rosewood board. I was planning to refinish it in a clear stain but don't have much time these days. See what else is on offer and let me know, i can get some pictures to you.

James: Yeah I can see things have gone to pot over at MLP. I still check in every now and then to see what NGD's you lot have had. Chairs!!

Harold: Interesting... I'd love a few photos if you have the time?

Yeah, nothing new Andy. Same old same old. It dawned on me to just stop interacting with certain people entirely and it gets better. There are some really cool people who I enjoy though, you included. Hopefully after your self-inflicted ban is up, you bring some reason back. It's sorely missed. I know you pop in though :) Can't fool me.

wulfman said:
I have a black body Tokai Breezy that I got for pretty cheap with a rosewood board. I was planning to refinish it in a clear stain but don't have much time these days. See what else is on offer and let me know, i can get some pictures to you.

Is this for sale ? I may be interested . Any other Telecasters out there ?
I am looking for a light weight guitar preferably with a rosewood board .

Mono,

I have a MIJ Fender '62 RI, sunburst, Texas Specials. NEVER been played out, only in house (and not that much, really). This guitar is NOS, really. Probably 5-6 yrs old. I got it new.

If you're interested, I can take some photos and send them.

-James

Thanks James but I sorted out a cracking deal with wulfman for his early '80s Tokai Breezysound.
It's coming across the pond as we speak, along with a Fresher Strat that he forced on me.

NGD pending thread:

http://tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=19650&sid=f5365c14aac2ef1896cd40c245255d33

Back