• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Edwards Junior DC

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max The Dog

Reaction score
TV yellow Edwards JR DC for sale ?450 including Kinsman hardcase. upgraded with Fake 58 wiring harness, CTS pots,Early Bumblebee 1956/60
Capacitor,Switchcraft jack and braided wiring. It has a very thin nitro finish a one piece mahogany body and an ABM intonated wraparound bridge. The year is unknown as there is no serial # but it is thought to be a very early one.
There is plenty about this Guitar on this and other forums and it has been owned (and loved going by its condition) by forum members Goddardo, Chipps and Spikeymikey. The original wiring and bridge are included in the sale. Delivery at cost.

Edwardsnewharness004.jpg

EDWARDSJUNIORDC007.jpg

EDWARDSJUNIORDC005.jpg

EDWARDSJUNIORDC006.jpg

I was just thinking about my old Junior this very evening and wondering how it was...

It's a FANTASTIC guitar! Light, loud and brash... And if I had the cash, I'd quite happily buy it back...

what about shipping it to Italy?
Could you make a good package for it? And How much will it be?

I'm interested in shipping isn't crazy expensive.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back