Eric Johnson announces debut UK tour!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mole Man

Reaction score
If you are a fan of this guy's super tasteful tone and playing then he needs no introduction. If you don't know his music or playing then perhaps now would be a good time to start, or else just go back to listening to Joe Bonamassa (because everyone says that he's great - yawn)!!!!

Been a huge fan of EJ since 1986 but never seen him. I'm terrified that these shows will sell out on the presale alone but what the hell, I'll give everyone a heads up here:

http://www.planetrock.com/news/rock-news/eric-johnson-announces-uk-dates-and-planet-rock-presale-3522/

I'll try for tickets at the London show and maybe Bath too for the small club venue factor...

Darren

I've seen EJ live numerous times, you cannot see him enough. Tone, playing, sense of melody - this guy is freaking amazing.

Okay, I'm now booked for the London show. Can't bloody wait!! Will have to dig out my back issue of Guitar Player from 1986 with Eric on the cover and the Cliffs Of Dover soundpage inside...

Saw him at the Hard Rock in Dallas once.He was so good and just PERFECT..He is a classy guy too.A friend and I were at one of the Dallas guitar shows and my buddy was looking for a Gibson Les Paul.We picked up a late 90's Standard and were strumming around on it.Then put it back in the stand.Eric walked up ,and took the very same guitar down .he held it up to his ear and played a little on it (all un plugged) then put it back and turned to us and slowly shook his head no..We trusted his judgement.

Latest posts

Back