• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS Tokai ES160TB

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckwild

Reaction score
FS As New Tokai ES160TB. I ordered this back in September from Gottfried. Just got it last Friday, but I no longer need it(took 5 months and in that time I found another ES335 locally). It is literally straight from the factory. 7.5 lbs. $1500 plus shipping and paypal. FIRM I'm trying to recoup funds on this and this is less than what I paid. Please no lowballers.

email [email protected] for fastest response. I've got high positive feedback on ebay under username joebuckwild

full set of pics here: Tokai ES160TB pictures by joebuchwald - Photobucket

full specs here: ES160

P1020133.jpg

P1020132.jpg

P1020127.jpg

**** that's a nice guitar and i've always heard that Tokai makes really really good 335 replica's. Can I ask what the other guitar you bought was that you like better than this Tokai ???

brokentoes said:
**** that's a nice guitar and i've always heard that Tokai makes really really good 335 replica's. Can I ask what the other guitar you bought was that you like better than this Tokai ???

I bought a Gibson Historic 335...I would keep the Tokai if I didn't have a baby on the way in about 2 weeks. I A/B'd both guitars and let me tell you it's a close call. I am choosing to sell the Tokai as it's the newest into the stable and something has to go. However, if I don't find a buyer I'll just keep it cause it really is a NICE guitar. Please email me if you are interested. Cheers!

I for one am very interested !!! I'd love this guitar in my stable, however due to lack of funds (just bought a LS-150 & a ATE-62) i just can't swing it. It's lucky that you don't live in Canada, i'd be forced to buy it due to no customs fee's. I doubt the people here think this axe isn't worth a look, it's just sometimes timings everything when you list a guitar. Good luck with the sale bud.

now listed on ebay with no reserve

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tokai-ES160-Tea-Burst-Block-inlay-ES-335-Japan-style-/180831952034?pt=Guitar&hash=item2a1a6c9ca2#ht_11451wt_1209

Latest posts

Back