Orange by Fernandes

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wulfman

Reaction score
I have another odd-ball LP coming in (Good Times, Bison and now Orange!). I have a few sources in Japanese that say these were a lower-level Fernandes-produced LP so it will be interesteing to see what is under the hood.

More when the guitar gets here, but for now:

DS01545859_1.jpg

DS01545859.jpg

Looks nice on the surface and I cant really see if it is three piece top or not? or is it chambered with a 1 piece veneer like some of the old Grecos? Very interesting anyway. I love these obscure brands :D

Any wieght on her Wulf.

No weight, but under 10 lbs will be nice. I saw one more at Guitar Shelter online last year but the listing is gone. Should be here in a couple of days.

No weight, but under 10 lbs will be nice. I saw one more at Guitar Shelter online last year but the listing is gone. Should be here in a couple of days.
Here is a better pic of the top:
DS01545859_2.jpg

The Orange LP is here.
1-pc neck, no heel. 3-pc top and 3-pc back. Solid body, no pancake.
Looks like 70's indestructible poly. Not too heavy, not too light. I'd say 4.3 kg. The jack needs some adjustment so no sound report yet but it is pretty much pristine. Nice inlays on this one too.

I am guessing this is a Terada-made guitar as it looks to have the same control cavity, pots and wiring as a 70's Burny Custom I had.

Looks like the Wolf Howled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Times and Orange could be friends someday

******THE PHANTOM********************

Back