• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

UK FS: GRECO EGF-1200 FOR SALE

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'll give you the bad first:

Hairline line on back of neck. Neck break? Not sure. It's pretty faint but it's feel-able. if it was, it looks like a slight kiss and an oops moment not a fucking hell what a mess incident.

Refret

Brass Nut

Changed tuners to (probably) period correct Yamaha's.

Crack on the top which is UNDER the lacquer. I get the feeling this guitar may have already been discussed/pictured on this forum as it came from our Premier Source of Japanese guitars in Europe (central Europe especially).

The Good:

Everything else - Dry z's, original Greco case, a Brazilian board I suspect (as was the spec at the time).

Pics tomorrow when I get them uploaded to Photobucket.

Cheers
Tez

667da3d3.jpg

83d9a6b6.jpg

72430538.jpg

a352f2be.jpg

27eaae33.jpg

96443c00.jpg

[/img]

I think you should go to a luthier and find out what's wrong with this crack...1200s are always sold for more than 2k in Europe and I don't think that somebody will pay that money without knowing if the laquer is damaged or the neck.Perhaps the luthier takes 50 euros for his opinion but this will bring you some hundred euros more if you can say for sure it is a laquer crack only.

Latest posts

Back