• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Love Rock LS-80 1985 Black - Antique White For Sale

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
andyp81 said:
If you finally met the phantom, who is to say it is the real phantom. Is it the real phantom or somone pretending to be the phantom or the phantom pretending to be someone pretending to be he phantom. Your in a world of third party bluff and double bluff.

I think you'd just know. Do you know what I mean?

I think there'd be a grand entrance. The wind would rise, a wooshing rushing sound........some kind of cape would probably be involved, your palm would be crossed with silver and then it would be all over and you'd be left older, wiser and a guitar lighter. You would then return home to your family never to speak of the experience to anyone.

I've heard that The Phantom is none other than The Shadow's son or maybe grandson twice removed. "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows!" Must have been a ***** tryng to get anything over on the old man. There are eight million stories in the naked city; The Phantom is just one of them.

I'm waiting for the day that the Phantom will come out of the closet and show his (her?) true nature :D

There's a reason Jacco
and when it happens
Ill let you know why :)

but until then...............

Phantom

And anyone who has figured out the identity of the Phantom, would be in their best interest to P.M. me ;)

****************THE PHANTOM******************

Then there would be no mystery at all and that would suck !!!!, although i must admit since you claim to be Canadian and from Ontario and a touring musician I wouldn't mind checking you and your band out if you came near my way. Of course i would blindfold myself and just listen 8)

I think it;s clear that the identity of The Phantom shall remain undisclosed, or undiscovered. This forum would most certainly vanquish in the wake of such being revealed.

However, the identity of the guitar in question may be a simpler task. So, are we thinking LS80? I'm not one for painted guitars, but I've yet to pick up a guitar with a solid back. So, if there's a positive ID on this, and the price is right, and I think it's too heavy for The Phantom....

Latest posts

Back