• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Orville by gibson lps-57c reissue csb ,Pre-sale heads-up

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojo hobo

Reaction score
Been a while since i posted here,sorry !
Just thought i would give you fellow forum members the heads up on my next guitar sale !
I will be selling off one of beloved MIJs to finance a purchase of multi-fuel burning stove ,I have the of pair of OBG reissues a lps-59r & a lps-57c,I never play this wonderful guitar so its gotta go ,,,as i fed up of energy prices increases..and i really want a stove!

I will be putting it on the bay soon ,this week ! But after recent sales on e-bay i am pissed off with all the fees that e-bay and paypal take from you ,at least 10% ?
So i thought i would give you guys the chance first to purchase it?

Price i am looking for is around ?790.00 .OPEN TO OFFERS!
I will set a defiinite price soon ,but Pm if you are interested..we can make a deal!
Can supply the guitar with a Original OBG black hard case ,at a price,

I will post some more info and pictures very soon!Stayed tuned?

Cheers.

MOJO HOBO

Well got some new photos taken and uploaded... :)

So heres the pictures of her!

P1010096.jpg

[
P1010102.jpg

P1010099.jpg

P1010097.jpg

P1010103.jpg

This is an ORVILLE BY GIBSON lps-57c made in fujigen 1994,It has solid 2 piece maple top,2 piece centre seamed mahogany back:
long neck tennon ,all the usual stuff!
When i brought it ,the gibson classic 57 had been removed by the japanese owner ,and he replaced them with standard orville pickups..
However i have the guitar fitted with a set of GIBSON BURSTBUCKERS 1&2 with historic rings ..as my OBG lps-59 has 57s ,so wanted something different.

This guitar is near mint condition , Still has the plastic protective film on the tone/volume control cavity! The only problem ding on the thing is just under the controls on the binding ,a large ding which goes down to bare wood ,this happened when it got shipped from japan ,some thing sharp went though the box and soft case hitting the guitar ,got no compensation from R****A ,Pissed me off!!
A mint guitar getting damged ,,Anyway ,i was going to get it repaired professionally ,but i am sure it is quiet possible to do its oneself if you have the knowledge.

Here is the original post:
http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=14464

I am looking for a price of ?790.00 open to offers...shipping worldwide at the buyers cost..PM for a detailed quote ,more pictures,more info!!

MOJO HOBO

Price drop! Now ?790 ,due to lack of interest,Everybody is skint!
Shame so many guitars are selling less than the owners paid for them!
Oh well ! It is swings and roundabouts,Its a great buyers market,even in japan the prices are coming down to match?

MOJO HOBO

Back