• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: 1993 ObG Les Paul Reissue csb

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theskywolf

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm selling my 1993 ObG Les Paul Reissue csb. It's on the bay, you can check it out there, but I'm open to reasonable offers from forum members as long as there are no bids on the bay. It's a really nice Paul with a great tone and it's in excellent original condition. If you need more information in english, please let me know. I will ship her anywhere as long DHL goes there and you are ready to pay by bank transfer. Thanks for looking!

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Orville-by-Gibson-Les-Paul-Reissue-sunburst-flametop-/230690217938?pt=Gitarren&hash=item35b6355fd2

So, it's still there, if you are interested please let me know. The ebay listing has ended, but you can still find the description and pix there. As I've said, I'm open to offers. Cheers Wolf

Hey Terry, nice to hear from you. I have four Les Pauls I will not sell - two of them are the ones I got from you, including the LS80 and the winered ObG ... I'm sorry :-? 8)

Latest posts

Back