• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB...Orville, Greco or Tokai...IN CANADA...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

al3d

Reaction score
Like the title sais..lookin for a Orville, Greco or Tokai...IN CANADA...why in Canada?...seems most US folks are giving me weird excuses to charge insane prices for shipping. So...checking to see if there is something in Canada.

Looking for sunburst or ice tea burst..good quality, range of 700 to 1000$ Max.

If you're in the US and will ship at a regular price...you're welcome to..:)

You weren't specific on what style or mfg country you're looking for, but if I may make an educated guess ... right now, there only appears to be one Love Rock MIJ on Kijiji in Burlington:

http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-buy-an...Vintage-1981-Made-In-Japan-W0QQAdIdZ321070289

Why dont you try that one. This is within an hour drive of me -- if you need another set of eyes on the ground and everyone has some timeframe flexibility, I could be convinced to help out :).

I have two MIJ LRs, but I am not selling, sorry.

den..yes..only looking for Made in Japan...and i saw the one in Kitechener..but 1200$ is a bit much for a guitar the owner does'nt know the model or anything about it.

Big Willier....SG's are greath IF a good deal since we can get a USA STandard for 900$.

I have a black Epiphone Lacquer series SG that could be yours for $450 CDN shipped from Japan.

I gigged/rehearsed with the guitar a bunch so got my money's worth out already. Nice Fujigen product.

Big Willie Style said:
Regarding the USA standards for $900, I think you're gonna get a lot of flak in this neighbourhood if you start comparing those to the high end Tokai SG's! :D

Jason

OH..i know the quality..of HIGH end models..but they are'nt all high end models..:)

Latest posts

Back