• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Greco Mint Collection 1987 EGC68-50

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveWW

Reaction score
Greco Mint Collection 1987 EGC68-50

Selling for my son and once again hoping to avoid ebay fees and send this nice guitar to a good home.

Looking for ?450 plus ?20 shipping in the UK.

The guitar has been played but not abused. Does have a few dings and light scratches but is in good condition for it's age. Overall very good appearance and the hardware is ageing nicely.

All orginal, I think, except for the pickup selector switch which I changed for a switchcraft type, the pickguard bracket and possibly the pickguard itself.

Guitar plays well and has no issues.

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

few more pic's here for those interested. Please pm any questions.

http://s319.photobucket.com/albums/mm467/davidkw2001/Greco%20Mint%20Collection%201987%20EGC68-50/

Dave

Weekend bump - still available

Now also on gumtree http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/greco-mint-collection-les-paul-1987-egc68-50/85766543

Dave

I'm really surprised that I've had no interest at all on this guitar.

It's a great player, nice low action, no choking anywhere, the pickups sound really good......

Very good condition, very nice appearance and offered lower than it would cost to import one from Japan.

Sign of the times I guess.

Dave

Played this one at the weekend and IMO Dave is underselling it, it really is a great guitar if I wasnt broke Id snap it up in a shot!!

Very nice guitar, I've been looking for one of these for a while, I'll get back to you soon. Could you tell me if there are pot serial numbers and if the top is a two piece. Thank you in advance.

Hi, will have to have a look and get back to you. The pots do have serial numbers but I can't tell if the top is two piece from the pictures I took so I'll have another look tomorrow.

Dave

Dave that's not a serious question, it's the Slapshot/UITA/Udonitron trio sabotaging the forum

Someone plugged this to me from another forum as I'm looking for a LP custom.

Currently it's a bit beyond my budget, but I've just listed a bass and a load of pedals for sale - so hopefully I will scrape the money together quick.

Just letting you know that there's some interest in it, and I'd be **** up for buying it as soon as some of my spam shifts!

Cheers.

Back