• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: 1980 LS-200 LOVE ROCK

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerosene_strat

Reaction score
Would rather not sell but needs must. Guitar is 100% original and the only damage is shown in the pictures. The frets are not even very worn, no buzzing.

Any questions please email [email protected].

Make me an offer.

1980LS-200LoveRock016.jpg

1980LS-200LoveRock011.jpg

1980LS-200LoveRock008-Copy.jpg

1980LS-200LoveRock005.jpg

1980LS-200LoveRock003-Copy.jpg

1980LS-200LoveRock015.jpg

1980LS-200LoveRock010.jpg

1980LS-200LoveRock007.jpg

1980LS-200LoveRock005-Copy.jpg

1980LS-200LoveRock005-Copy.jpg

1980LS-200LoveRock009.jpg

1980LS-200LoveRock007-Copy.jpg

1980LS-200LoveRock002-Copy.jpg

1980LS-200LoveRock013.jpg

1980LS-200LoveRock009-Copy.jpg

1980LS-200LoveRock004-Copy.jpg

1980LS-200LoveRock012.jpg

1980LS-200LoveRock008.jpg

1980LS-200LoveRock006-Copy.jpg

If only there was an English Tokai player/collector who would want such an outrageously flamed guitar...

Thanks for the compliments.

I doubt if I wanted to replace it one day if I could ever find one to match it for colour, tone, figuring, balance, electronics.

I've played a real burst but I've not had the chance to play one of the very best historics. Can't imagine any R9 could be better though.

:D

Yep, bloody marvellous! :eek:

I think I've only seen a couple on here, none in the flesh.
Yes it would be extremely difficult to replace, if not impossible as they hardly ever seem to come up for sale.

Still, for all intents and purposes you could possibly get the same playability and tone from a cheaper LS. :)

Ey! A LoveRock with double ring tuners? :D
Absolutely stunning, looks like the one Svedje sold early last year & one of Marks former LPs?

kerosene_strat said:
Thanks for the compliments.

I doubt if I wanted to replace it one day if I could ever find one to match it for colour, tone, figuring, balance, electronics.

I've played a real burst but I've not had the chance to play one of the very best historics. Can't imagine any R9 could be better though.

:D

I know this question would be met with laughter and derision on a couple of other forums but how do you feel It compares lwith an original Burst in sound etc.?

Fantastic guitar - a real stunner!!

jacco said:
Ey! A LoveRock with double ring tuners? :D
Absolutely stunning, looks like the one Svedje sold early last year & one of Marks former LPs?

Well spotted sir, it is the very same guitar.

Well i love vintage TOKAIS,I am looking for a higher ls model REBORN,REBORN OLD ,LOVE ROCK!

I have only ever seen two ls-200 for sale on yahoo.japan in the last 3 years ,That ls-200 is my dream guitar ,my holy grail of MIJ les pauls ,I want it badly ,,it is everything i want ,i love in a vintage tokai ...really !

It is so freaking rare and stunning i am getting all kinds of stupid thoughts as to how i could afford it :x :D
I do not have an extra ?3k-?4K in pocket money laying around, I would jump on it other wise.
( I believe the asking price for it was ? 4 k last year!)

Jacco ! I realised it was the same the guitar as well ?

Good luck with the sale !

MOJO HOBO

Photo's of pickup and cavity here:

http://s493.photobucket.com/albums/rr291/keroseen/LS-200%20Pickups/

Pickups are Dimarzio.

Cash sales only please.

Thanks.

It seems more and more unlikely that the pendinding sale of my LS will go thru at least in the next 8-9 weeks so I am still open to offers.
I've made no secret that I paid approx 4000GBP last year and I'd like to get back as much as poss.
Saying that I do need to sell her and I am open to sensible offers, maybe even a layaway for the right person.

Latest posts

Back