Annoying Members-Oh Please Help Ned

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phantom

Reaction score
Been off here for a while. Decided to come back and check out how things are. Seems that there the selected few who consistently have nothing good to say or they are bickering with another member. This forum is for Tokai guitars. It gets quite frustrating to see this kind of pissing match over and over. I thought Ned was getting strict with this and wasn't gonna tolerate any of these high school shenanigans. Not exactly what I wanted to see coming back, hopefully Ned will clean it up, cause some of the guys on here have some very valuable info who take the time to find it. There's my rant for the day.

Phantom

(3:30 pm with my Ls 80 plugged into a Univox head and a 2x12 greenback cab and a cup of coffee )

Glad to see you back Ectoplasmic One.........it's been a "ghost town" around here since you left. ;-)

An LS80 into a Univox via coffee provides a canny distraction. How's that Burny working out?

Mikey don't listen with your eyes and you'll be dazzled!!!!! lol
which Burny Mikey? I have several.

Phanto

:lol:

ha ha!!

Well I'd heard you had just bought a new one?

And me and a few others have been closely guarding our Reborns lately - your silence got us nervous - like in those cowboy films where they say "....it's quiet.......too quiet....." And then all hell breaks loose.

I'd like to see pix of this collection of yours someday. ;-)

ah yes, the one that was on the LP forum

the phantom would first start with this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLXQltR7vUQ

and then followed by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hYV-JSjpyU
for the final pounce

so a new Burny and a new LS60 as well
The Tokai is a freakin awesome 8.6 Lbs with no mods
collection? someday Mikey someday

Phantom

Hell and dammnation I can't access YouTube on me iPod and that's all I have here in uk. Wot are the links - are you playing them???? I'll try the library here to see if poss.

That's a nice light Tokai for sure and yes, I'm patiently waiting to see the collection - in fact I'm gonna haunt you till I get to see it!!

You 2 make a nice couple :D

Nice to see your back Phantom and good that you found your 'lighter than 9 lbs Tokai' at last!

Thanks Jac, very nice of you to say.

Hey, wait a minute......why you!..... I oughtta......

:evil:

Hey Jacco, thx
but its not the first under 9lb'er I have
the lightest one I have is an unbelievable 8.2 Lbs
again another LS 60
Jacco you the man here!

Latest posts

Back