Norwegian A-hole

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

youami

Reaction score
The world is such an amazing place, with so much to live for... what makes someone do what that complete c0ck did in Norway on the weekend?

Now he wants an open hearing so that he can give his reasons for what he did... how about they just chuck him in an 8" x 10" cell and throw away the keys... I've no interest in hearing what he has to say.

The most he can get for this horrific event is 21 years in prison.... he'll be out when he's 53.

Personally, if someone is admittedly guilty of such a heinous event, no trial, no jail..... execute him on the spot.

The 21 year maximum sentence can be extended in accentuating circumstances and I think they'll make an exception on this occasion.

I read the twat is in solitary until his trial. Best place for it.

marcusnieman said:
Personally, if someone is admittedly guilty of such a heinous event, no trial, no jail..... execute him on the spot.

I don't know. If we do that, we're not a better person than him. Long imprisonment is better imo so he can suffer for his actions. Although prisons in those countries aren't as bad as in yours.

Here in the states, child molesters and killers don't survive long in prison.... lots of inmates have kids - regardless of what kind of animals they are.

They should put this piece of crap in the general prison population - he won't make it 21 years.

Apparently the "camp" he assaulted was a left leaning political camp where they were teaching antisemitism. WTF? Why does this still go on today?

Norway seems to be as jacked up as the rest of the World.

ned said:
Apparently the "camp" he assaulted was a left leaning political camp where they were teaching antisemitism. WTF? Why does this still go on today?

Where did you get that nonsense from?

jacco said:
ned said:

Possibly out of the demented *******'s manifesto, after it was incorrectly reported as fact by one of those muck raking dopey cretinous hideous news companies.

Much of his ramblings were copied and pasted from Wikipedia and other places that had information about the unabomber and other assorted nutters.

Still, it was camp for young "democrats" wasn't it? It was reported that his reason for attacking the youngsters was to wipe out the next generation of "democrats".

The demented twat was also a christian fundamentalist and a rabid right wing type (hitler) and not a muslim terrorist group as was first thought by some.

Yes, it was a youth camp for the Norwegian Labour Party. That's a social democratic party which is very common here in Western Europe. As far as I understand one of the reasons the guy attacked those people was because he thought the Norwegian government had a anti-Israel position. The Norwegian first minister is the leader of that labour party.

Yeah, the US news agencies are anything but these days. The phrase "fact checking" has been replaced by "who the f cares if it's true or not as long as we get more viewers".

JVsearch said:
jacco said:
ned said:

Possibly out of the demented *******'s manifesto, after it was incorrectly reported as fact by one of those muck raking dopey cretinous hideous news companies.

Much of his ramblings were copied and pasted from Wikipedia and other places that had information about the unabomber and other assorted nutters.

Still, it was camp for young "democrats" wasn't it? It was reported that his reason for attacking the youngsters was to wipe out the next generation of "democrats".

The demented twat was also a christian fundamentalist and a rabid right wing type (hitler) and not a muslim terrorist group as was first thought by some.

Nope, a camp for young SOCIAL-democrats.
Leftist people and themselves not famous for respecting democracy (I know well after living 20 years in a country polluted by their horrible politics).

Not defending the Norwegian psycho but just pointing out that the victims belong to a party being totalitarian by nature.

ned said:
Yeah, the US news agencies are anything but these days. The phrase "fact checking" has been replaced by "who the f cares if it's true or not as long as we get more viewers".

Ah, like Sweden then!
Actually, Sweden is a bit worse cause here journalists run their own political agenda as well.

Koubayashi said:
Leftist people and themselves not famous for respecting democracy (I know well after living 20 years in a country polluted by their horrible politics).

Not defending the Norwegian psycho but just pointing out that the victims belong to a party being totalitarian by nature.

Everybody has their own agenda (as shown in the above).

Aussie commercial news agencies are as bad as any, especially since they're all owned by the same few people.

ned said:
Trust me, they have their own political agenda here as well.

Yes, it is a global situation.
Democracy is just an illusion to make workers believe they are free.
Why are our so called leaders so strongly against different models :D

JVsearch said:
Koubayashi said:

Everybody has their own agenda (as shown in the above).

Aussie commercial news agencies are as bad as any, especially since they're all owned by the same few people.

which leads to the unavoidable question: In a democracy, aren't the people who vote for a leader whom send soldiers to another country responsible for the deeds of those soldiers? Furthermore, do we have the right to tell others how to live? Why such an urge to spread the western democracy?

Koubayashi said:
JVsearch said:
jacco said:
ned said:

So tell me why all Scandinavian countries score in the top ten of the world's happiest countries?

Koubayashi said:
ned said:
Trust me, they have their own political agenda here as well.

Yes, it is a global situation.
Democracy is just an illusion to make workers believe they are free.
Why are our so called leaders so strongly against different models :D

I personally like all kinds of models, prefer brunettes though :D

jacco said:
Koubayashi said:
JVsearch said:
jacco said:
ned said:

So tell me why all Scandinavian countries score in the top ten of the world's happiest countries?

Must have something to do with the abnormal suicide rates.
People here aren't happier than in other countries.

Back