Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Carvin CT-3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Max The Dog
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:58 am    Post subject: Carvin CT-3 Reply with quote

Anybody had any dealings with one of these guitars? All views welcome Mahogany body and neck, Ebony fretboard,Sperzel locking tuners and string through body.

wishbonz
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: Carvin Reply with quote

Never seen one before, various elements look familiar, one thing for sure is its a high-end build quality, (never seen threaded brass inserts for the control cavity plate screws). Lovely timber and looks very pleasing to my eye.
spikeymikey
Guitar God

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic guitar Peter - never seen one before either but I really like the looks of this and it oozes quality!
Mole Man
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:08 am    Post subject: Re: Carvin Reply with quote

wishbonz wrote:
Never seen one before, various elements look familiar, one thing for sure is its a high-end build quality, (never seen threaded brass inserts for the control cavity plate screws). Lovely timber and looks very pleasing to my eye.

I think that the Hamer USA guitars pioneered these threaded brass inserts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Guitars All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: