Edwards Jimmy Page model....

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rick66

Reaction score
hi all

during my morning internet gear for sale search surf this morning, i noticed someone has an edwards page model on ebay with a bunch of upgrades. in his description, he mentions that edwards is no longer making this model, having stopped production in 2009. is this true?

rick66 said:
hi all

during my morning internet gear for sale search surf this morning, i noticed someone has an edwards page model on ebay with a bunch of upgrades. in his description, he mentions that edwards is no longer making this model, having stopped production in 2009. is this true?

Correct. Same with the Clapton Blackie Strat, Keith Richards Tele and LP Junior relics. I'd also heard they've discontinued the running line LP Juniors

thanks marcus......so, it brings me to my next question: probability the edwards jimmy page will increase in value?

The E-LP-130ALS/RE is still listed in the 2011 catalog, 2010 was the first year it actually appeared in an ESP catalog even though they had been building it for some years. I believe that is the model that is known as the Jimi Page model, the one with the super circuit.
They also list the E-LP-125ALS model in 2011, both still in production...or were when the catalogs were printed...I bet I`d see both if I went to the local ESP Big Boss store.

sneakyjapan said:
The E-LP-130ALS/RE is still listed in the 2011 catalog, 2010 was the first year it actually appeared in an ESP catalog even though they had been building it for some years. I believe that is the model that is known as the Jimi Page model, the one with the super circuit.
They also list the E-LP-125ALS model in 2011, both still in production...or were when the catalogs were printed...I bet I`d see both if I went to the local ESP Big Boss store.

Yeah, the 130 relic is pretty much the same model but it has Duncan Antiquities in it..... I'll have to go back and look but the Jimmy Page has different Duncan's in them. Certainly, the Super Circuit pull pull pots are unique the them as well.

Also, the early Jimmy's were VERY light weight. Mine's just a hair over 7 lbs (non chambered).

mine does not have antiquities in it, something else. i have the pup types written down, however, i cant check now as i am not at home.

what year did the page model first come out? i have an '05 at home.

Latest posts

Back