Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bacchus BLS Help!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Bacchus/Momose/Deviser
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ntdyang
Plucker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:07 pm    Post subject: Bacchus BLS Help!!!!! Reply with quote

Can anybody help me identify this Bacchus bls guitar? Thanks a lot!
Pics are in the yahoo jp gallery:
http://photos.yahoo.co.jp/ph/ryuei0921/lst?.dir=/db49&.src=ph&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.co.jp/ph/ryuei0921/lst%3f%26.dir=/db49%26.src=ph%26.view=t&.view=t
sneakyjapan
Guitar God

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you were the winning bidder?
ntdyang
Plucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, I am. Is it Bacchus bls95?
sneakyjapan
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw that one...did you ask for pics of the pots and pick-ups? Were you afraid to ask for help before it ended because you thought somebody was going bid on it from one of these web sites? With so many guys looking for Bacchus guitars nowadays I bet half the population of the planet saw it. I`m surprised it went for so little money, makes me wonder why.
I had to return a Yamaha electric to that guy once because he left a lot of info out of his description and it turned out to need quite a bit of work...I made him an offer...send me the parts it needed and I keep the guitar, he told me to return it.
My experience is with the older Bacchus guitars, I`m less familiar with the new stuff...looks like a Bacchus but from which series...it`s very shiny, almost new looking to me...
japtone
Sus4add11

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like the back of the body is contoured on the upper bout, i,ve not seen that before, could just be a trick of the light but if it is it,s not a bls unless it,s been reworked, could be a custom order?. send some close up pics when you get it.
marcusnieman
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

japtone wrote:
Looks like the back of the body is contoured on the upper bout, i,ve not seen that before, could just be a trick of the light but if it is it,s not a bls unless it,s been reworked, could be a custom order?. send some close up pics when you get it.

It is contoured on the top of the backside (?) You can also see it in the side profile picture 8. Never seen that before..... pretty guitar though
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Bacchus/Momose/Deviser All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: