How many guitar straps?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
marcusnieman said:
No worries....you didn't give me the wrong idea.... I saw the picture of Simon and thought to myself.... what the hell does my cat have to do with this thread.... :lol: :lol: :lol: No offense taken at all. Perhaps I'll start a thread in the General Discussion section on Tokai Forum member's pets.

:wink:

Glad to hear it.
I know from experience that it can be difficult speaking and/or writing in another language. My North American friend (who lives in Belgium every half of the year) sometimes doesn?t understand or misinterprets me when I use a phraseology that?s customary in my region, or make a literal translation.

jacco, sorry for wandering off.

Back on topic:
At times I try to keep it simple
12.jpg

marcusnieman said:
Koubayashi said:
A mate of mine makes really nice straps: www.axlbelt.com

Wow... I really like those!!

Probably pricey for non-EU members but it is sure worth to spend a few bucks extra on his little "invention".

I use schaller straplocks so I have 2 straps that I can use on any guitar as they all have the locking posts.
Found it good method when gigging as they never dropped off and I didn't need to remember extra straps. You can buy just the strap posts on ebay

Latest posts

Back