82 Springy Sound?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GaryC said:

Looks authentic to me. Personally, I'm always cautious about guitars that the current owner doesn't trim strings on.... I'm superstitious that way.

That crack when viewed from behind pretty much split the headstock in half. He doesn't show much of the front with closeups but I can see that it has come all the way thru just above the nut. One good bump and I'd kiss that headstock goodbye with the string tension pulling on the one side of it.

marcusnieman said:
GaryC said:

Looks authentic to me. Personally, I'm always cautious about guitars that the current owner doesn't trim strings on.... I'm superstitious that way.

That crack when viewed from behind pretty much split the headstock in half. He doesn't show much of the front with closeups but I can see that it has come all the way thru just above the nut. One good bump and I'd kiss that headstock goodbye with the string tension pulling on the one side of it.

+1
The pics show the strings are looser than a clothes line :eek:

Thanks guys - it did look a little to good to be true at the price with only a day to go.......

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320710868593 Look what it went for! :roll: Gabe.

Back