Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bacchus BSG-68V
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Bacchus/Momose/Deviser
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaveWW
Guitar God

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

japtone wrote:
There,s a video on you tube titled COBH ; Bacchus 11 that shows them applying the oil with a cloth but doesn,t say what type of oil they use. There,s loads of stuff on you tube if you type in oil finished guitar and it,s either linseed oil or tung oil and i dont think it really matters, you can buy it coloured or clear and getting a good colour match would be the hardest part. Congratulations on snapping up the SG.

Thanks Japtone. Seems I was a bit quicker than you on the SG

Dave
japtone
Sus4add11

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least now i know how to buy from ishibashi i,ll be in there quicker next time. Nice collection of Bacchus by the way. Question for John A i know you,ve had a few of these, do they all have the slim 60,s neck as since i,ve got the dukes i cant get on with slim necks?. Might have to consider a Momose SG.
JohnA
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

japtone wrote:
At least now i know how to buy from ishibashi i,ll be in there quicker next time. Nice collection of Bacchus by the way. Question for John A i know you,ve had a few of these, do they all have the slim 60,s neck as since i,ve got the dukes i cant get on with slim necks?. Might have to consider a Momose SG.

Yes they have all had quite slim necks, I love the look of SG's I just cant get away with where the neck joins the body, at the top end I always overshot everything by two frets, if I'm not looking at the fretboard all the time.
wulfman
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am joining the Bacchus SG club too now with this almost-new Bacchus BSG-CTM in blue. It was pretty nicely priced and is close to new.
It is a 2-pc body but has an ebony board. They have a neck volute on this model as well which I guess is a good idea to make the neck stronger in that area.

This is Bacchus number 4 but I think I will have to sell one now before I get carried away.
DaveWW
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice you certainly seem to have an appetite

I've just put reflector knobs on mine...

Dave
japtone
Sus4add11

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wulfman is the neck on the sg chunky or slim.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Bacchus/Momose/Deviser All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: