• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Greco Super Real EGF 1200

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theskywolf

Reaction score
Hi fellow Greco Lovers,

this is a rare possibility: I have to sell my 1980 Super Real EGF 1200, all original, near mint for a over 30 year old beauty, including original HSC. She has a beautiful flame top, DryZ PUs, perfect neck, incredible sound and feeling. You know what I'm talking about, don't you? Price is 2500 EUR, payment by bank transfer, shipping not included. If any questions, ask them. If you live near, you are welcome to check her out.

Here are some pix, they might need some time to load:

01.jpg

DSC01033.jpg

DSC01001.jpg

DSC03077.jpg

DSC01010.jpg

DSC03068.jpg

07.jpg

There can be only one reason to sell such a beautiful guitar - financial problems :cry: So, I'm sorry, no trades, but I'm open to offers as usual.

I have the same here but felt GAS as soon as I saw her :lol:
Slow down olsen...one is enough 8)
Good luck with the sale,a true beauty !

The guitar did not have PU covers and the top is veneer - only the egf 1800 had a solid flame top.

She's also on ebay now: http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230621082271

But if anyone from the forum is interested, PM me, I will prefer to sell here 8)

It is a 3 piece back or am I wrong ? Mine has 3 pieces as well.She looks exactly like mine except for the PU covers.Good luck with the sale,hopefully to a member :wink:

Back