• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Orville SG

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bruno said:
Hi, yes it's the TE-70 I got from Mark... they are usually not nitro, but apparently this one was refinished along it's life. So it now sports a really thin layer of nitro. Also it has been refreted with medium jumbos.

Didn't you use to have a te-70 marcusnieman? The price on the guitar hasn't been set yet, so just shoot a number you consider valid.

How about the body, is it one pice?

bruno said:
Hi, yes it's the TE-70 I got from Mark... they are usually not nitro, but apparently this one was refinished along it's life. So it now sports a really thin layer of nitro. Also it has been refreted with medium jumbos.

Didn't you use to have a te-70 marcusnieman? The price on the guitar hasn't been set yet, so just shoot a number you consider valid.

AWESOME guitar! I love that - refin or not. No, I never had a TE70. Closest I've had was a natural TE55 - nice guitar and a two color sunburst . I'm not a Tele guy. I have an early 90's Fender USA Tele 52 reissue..... killer guitar. Won't part with it because it was given to me as a gift from a very dear friend:

I like this one quite a bit too, that's why I didn't really give it a price... I'm waiting to see how the other sales go, as I'm not interely sure I want to sell this one.

Koubayashi, the guitar has a one piece body, as mentioned in the topic.

bruno said:
[
Greco Rickenbacker: 1990 Greco RG-100 Mint Collection Series de 1990, made in Fugi Gen Gakki, the most perfect clone of a 1963 360/6 rickenbacker, you'll ever see, no doubts. Comes with a non-original case from an old Yamanha SA. - 1200 euros

The reel price of guitars Greco RG is a 800 euros / 1200? is expansive :eek:

The Beatles Sound said:
The reel price of guitars Greco RG is a 800 euros / 1200? is expansive :eek:

The guitar is being sold at 1000 euros, 1200 was a typo... It's been corrected. I have it on more than one forum, listed for 1000 euros.

Also I don't recall forcing the guitar down on anyone's throats, so as long as I sell, I make the price, and whoever might be interested will only buy if they like what they see.

On another note, you will not find an RG-100 easily, let alone bring one from japan for 800 euros. After you pay custom taxes and shipping. These guitars will most times stand above 1000 euros. But you know that as good as I do, right?

I see you sell some pretty expensive guitars too... so maybe you should learn how to spell "real" and "expensive".

Back