Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hotel in London

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Koubayashi
Guitar God

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:34 am    Post subject: Hotel in London Reply with quote

Since I'm not used to travel with children I have no clue which hotels are good for family trips.

Any recomendations?
t.olsen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always prefer B&B when going to UK.I was travelling a lot and England and Scotland are the only countries where I do not feel like a tourist.Everybody is so friendly and the welcome is so warm as nowhere else.Dunno if it helps but it's my favourite.
imosdad
Guitar God

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

If children are below 15 years old then Premier Inn hotels are always good value and very clean. Prices in Central London are about ?130 for a family room (2 adults up to 2 children). Price may change with dates and time booking in advance. The best is Premier Inn County Hall. Opposite the houses of parliament.

Hope this helps.

Dave
Koubayashi
Guitar God

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imosdad wrote:
Hi,

If children are below 15 years old then Premier Inn hotels are always good value and very clean. Prices in Central London are about ?130 for a family room (2 adults up to 2 children). Price may change with dates and time booking in advance. The best is Premier Inn County Hall. Opposite the houses of parliament.

Hope this helps.

Dave

Sounds like what I'm looking for.
Thanks!
imosdad
Guitar God

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem,

and I forgot the obvious link!...

http://www.premierinn.com/en/

Dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: