Any GuitR Shows in England

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koubayashi

Reaction score
Well, its time to go to England to liberate the poor English from their guitars and basses now when the Pound is worth less than a fly on dog poop.

Where are the shows?

The Dallas Guitar show was a huge flop this past weekend. Prices are down so far on vintage pieces that people have quit selling them as they did before. There were NO Japanese buyers or vendors.... for obvious reasons I'm sure...... I bought a $1.99 thumb pick... that's all.

marcusnieman said:
The Dallas Guitar show was a huge flop this past weekend. Prices are down so far on vintage pieces that people have quit selling them as they did before. There were NO Japanese buyers or vendors.... for obvious reasons I'm sure...... I bought a $1.99 thumb pick... that's all.

My opinion is that they were horribly overpriced before the recession.
Now I want to expand my own collection and the time is now.

Prices are not falling so bad in Sweden. The economy grew by 6-7% last year and is expected to do nearly as good this year.
well, Japanese guitars have reached the bottom in Sweden this year but not real vintage guitars.

My plan is to go to England to buy a lot of vintage cause the Pound is so low now that I pay almost 50% less for one pound now than a couple of years ago.

Back