• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS, UK: Tokai Tele Custom Edition

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyscott

Reaction score
Don't be fooled by the pointy headstock, this is a circa 1987 Custom imported from Japan, one of 100 made. Gold hardware is beautifully faded by now, as is the binding. Excellent and comfortable C neck. It's a solid Northern ash beast, though, which is mildly painful for ageing back's like mine. I had it rewired with CTS, etc, and had an Electrosocket fitted. Plenty of life in the frets which have been dressed. A very fine Tokai indeed. Couple of minor dings and a deeper-than-usual scratch in the scratchplate which you'll see in the pics.

I'm looking for ?450 plus delivery. No case but it'll be wrapped up good and proper in a box. I'd prefer a UK sale but further afield will be considered.

Cheers,

Andy.

P1010404.jpg

More pics here:

http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x190/andyjscott/Tokai%20Tele%20Custom/

No interest from the 'we hate the pointy headed Tokai' snobs, then. :)

Anyhow...it's up on eBay as of 8pm tonight with no reserve.

The subtle Blingmeister Purplecaster Custom Deluxe Custom Special Deluxe!

:D

Sounds and plays as good as it looks, too, like just about every Tokai I've played. I'm just not a Tele player, though, so in its case it sits forlornly.

Back