Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Super Edition F-65 Registration question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitar Registry Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeff Stevenson
Plucker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Super Edition F-65 Registration question Reply with quote

I recently registered my Tokai Super Edition F-65 Flying Star (201183) but was not sure which category to use. The Fender Copies section also says Tokai Super Editions, but I assume that is for strat copies and such. I could be wrong but I don't think the F-65 is a fender copy. I then registered under the Tokai originals section as this seemed to make more sense and you could type in a better description. I was hoping that the site administrator would choose which registration was correct and add it appropriately.

However, as yet, my guitar has not shown up on the registry at all. How long does it typically take before a new entry shows up.
hans-j?rgen
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Super Edition F-65 Registration question Reply with quote

Jeff Stevenson wrote:
However, as yet, my guitar has not shown up on the registry at all. How long does it typically take before a new entry shows up.

Usually it's available as soon as you have finished submitting it, but it's not obvious where it is on the overview list in the registry, so you might want to use the search tool to find it.

I would also think that your guitar is a genuine Tokai model and not a Fender or Gibson copy, so you probably chose the right category.
ned
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff-

I'm not seeing it either. Did you get an error when you entered the guitar? I can't get into the database from work but I'll check when I get home tonight.

I'll make the serial numbers searchable as well.

Ned
Porsche 911 Racing
Jeff Stevenson
Plucker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I try the search tool I get a warning message about some incompatiblility on Line 67 (or something)

Even so, F-65 is not listed on the search menu anyway.

But I manually scrolled through all of the entries and there are no F-65's listed.

Is the list shown when you open the registry the full list? (several pages of entries)

I'l try to register again and see what happens.
Jeff Stevenson
Plucker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK this is bizarre.

I registered the guitar again. Now all three entries are showing up on the registry.

Strangely, although I entered F-65 ABR in the Tokai Model # field, this appears blank on all three of the listings.

Sorry about the mulitple registrations. Hopefully you can delete the ones that don't apply. All entries have the serial number as 201183
Jeff Stevenson
Plucker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap

15 minutes ago all three entries were there on the registry, now they are all gone again!

I've just about had it with this.
ned
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff- you found a major bug. I had the databases crosslinked. Fixing it now. Should have everything back up in about an hour.

Ned
Porsche 911 Racing
Jeff Stevenson
Plucker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! there it is!

(still there three times though)

Now the column widths are screwed up and the model #s don't show up (but I'm sure you know this already)

Thanks
ned
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try it now. Everything should be good. Other than a bunch of entries missing model numbers
Porsche 911 Racing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitar Registry Feedback All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: