• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Greco SG (P90) For Sale

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobtastik

Reaction score
Hi All,
My Greco SG is regrettably for sale if anyone is interested. I've really cocked up with my finances due to this G.A.S (I blame you lot, so does my missus) Pics here: http://nik5085.fotopic.net/c484796.html It really is a beauty, just looking to cover my costs on it, ?300.00 plus postage to anywhere, or pick up from Bham UK or meet half way.
Thanks

as the new owner of this fantastic guitar i am interested in a straight swap with anyone in the UK. Looking for a decent MIJ strat. Above link still works.

should have said I am also interested in a swap for any LPS or Custom as well!

That guitar looks awesome - I'd love to have it! P90's and a wraparound tailpiece - what's not to like. :)

What's the neck profile like?

Jim

bobtastik - did you get that from Lee (oldflame)? If its the same one then I had a go on it just after he imported it. Very nice guitar.

BTW, I'm in Balham too!

Hi James,
Yes it is the one from Lee. Its a beauty, I wish I could have afforded to keep it. I think it was one of Andrew Melching's own stock previously. It had been 20 years since I owned an SG, I had forgotten how easy they are to play, the access to the higher frets is incredible. I recommend that guitar to anyone who might be thinking of buying it !! Good Luck.

hi bobtastic-i'm feeing a little guilty advertising this guitar as it is sooo good. However, as i prefer(slightly) my upgraded orville custom i hope that a swap might attract a decent tokai love rock or a decent tokai strat.

If nothing happens i will keep hold of the guitar which, by the way, has a FANTASTIC wide, slim neck!

gary

Latest posts

Back