LP Custom

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry forgot the link here it is .... for the tokai made greco
http://imageevent.com/chingo123/february2011/grecolpcwhite5739

hi
yes ....... with this WHITE greco egc 600 :D :D :D :D
all the best
otto

2 x WHITE EGC ,,,,,,,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jacco said:
My EGC1000 is probably a custom order for it has a maple top instead of all maho body as featured in the catalogs and also this color doesn't feature in the catalogs. One of the first Greco Randy Rhoads models I guess.
And it confuses me a bit; it's heavy as hell: 4.7 kg, yet it's the best sounding LP I've ever played. More mojo than my EGF1800s and FLG240..
and yeah, I like that creamy color on it a lot!

Na....I don't think that's out of the ordinary. My EGC1000 has a maple top as well. Of course it is a violin burst..but still. There are so many guitars that come up that have colors or features that "weren't listed". Catalogs are OK as a source of info but not absolute.

DSC05537.jpg

Actually not all have a 14 degree angle - the EGC58-100 and EG57-60 have 17 degree headstocks.
Here is my EG58-100 "Super Real" 1982. Not really a "Super Real", but a "Mint Collection". They were using up their old TRCs, but not the DRY-Z unfortunately.

If you can get a EG68-80 they also have ebony boards.

wulfman said:
Actually not all have a 14 degree angle - the EGC58-100 and EG57-60 have 17 degree headstocks.
Here is my EG58-100 "Super Real" 1982. Not really a "Super Real", but a "Mint Collection". They were using up their old TRCs, but not the DRY-Z unfortunately.

If you can get a EG68-80 they also have ebony boards.

Out of curiosity wulfman...what do you're pickups look like on the back. Mine is a late 81 super real and it's pickups are a bit of a mystery. Have you got a picture by chance?

Voila, the GROOVE1982, also used on the SA-900 335 copies. Nice sounding pickup, named possibly after the groove in the middle of the frequency response curve as you can see below. Strangely, cheaper than the Double Trick. They must have had to cut costs somewhere I guess to make up for the 2-pc mahogany body.

Love this guitar. It's what I've been hoping to find. Thanx for the peek.

soundcreation said:
jacco said:
My EGC1000 is probably a custom order for it has a maple top instead of all maho body as featured in the catalogs and also this color doesn't feature in the catalogs. One of the first Greco Randy Rhoads models I guess.
And it confuses me a bit; it's heavy as hell: 4.7 kg, yet it's the best sounding LP I've ever played. More mojo than my EGF1800s and FLG240..
and yeah, I like that creamy color on it a lot!

Na....I don't think that's out of the ordinary. My EGC1000 has a maple top as well. Of course it is a violin burst..but still. There are so many guitars that come up that have colors or features that "weren't listed". Catalogs are OK as a source of info but not absolute.

DSC05537.jpg
8) 8)

Wulfman - Thanks so much for the pickup series photo. Privilege to be a list member here, it is. And...very nice guitar! Someday, I will post pics of my own high-end Greco, I hope.

muccax said:
sorry forgot the link here it is .... for the tokai made greco

It looks nice.
But how can you tell it is an egc75 - i don't see any serial or modelnumber anywhere in the pictures.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back