New Video: Tokai + Drop C!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek: you're the man pb, best axe player on the forum, (only you and me on it so far though :wink: )
seriously that love rock of yours sounds great.

jonah65 said:
:eek: you're the man pb, best axe player on the forum, (only you and me on it so far though :wink: )
seriously that love rock of yours sounds great.

Thanks man! Means alot.

I'm no lead player, so the lead bit sucked :lol:

My LR does sound amazing, but its on its way out. Got something lined up to replace it. Probably gonna get shunned, but its still a MIJ guitar, so can't be that bad right? :lol: :lol:

well if you think it's gonna be an improvement on what you've got, fair do's, but i wouldn't swap it just for the name on the headstock, or what country it was made in, you will be judged on how well you can play it, not by the fleeting moment when you open your guitar case and reveal some expensive lump of wood and strings.

jonah65 said:
well if you think it's gonna be an improvement on what you've got, fair do's, but i wouldn't swap it just for the name on the headstock, or what country it was made in, you will be judged on how well you can play it, not by the fleeting moment when you open your guitar case and reveal some expensive lump of wood and strings.

Fair point. This guitar is an improvement. Jackson DK2M in white. It should be here soon.

jonah65 said:
looks like a cracking axe on the youtube vids, nice one. :D

Yezzir! Gonna get another Love Rock to mod and stuff y'know. But I am not passing this up! Its worth 3 times more than my Tokai, so do that maths :lol: :lol:

Polarbear said:
My LR does sound amazing, but its on its way out. Got something lined up to replace it. Probably gonna get shunned, but its still a MIJ guitar, so can't be that bad right? :lol: :lol:

So you're selling Manchester United to buy West Ham United...clever move. :)

Tine to change your signature. :D

Back