ST 60 tokai springy sound

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pinay (pronounced /ˈpiːnaɪ/) is a colloquial term for Filipina, the feminine form of Pinoy. Pinoy is a demonym used by Filipinos for their compatriots in the Philippines and around the world. Filipinos usually refer to themselves informally as Pinoy or some times feminine: Pinay, which is formed by taking the last four letters of the word 'Filipino' and adding the diminutive suffix -y. The word was coined by expatriate Filipino Americans during the 1920s and was later adopted by Filipinos in the Philippines.

So it's a woman from the Phillipines, just as a Pinoy is a man from the Phillipines. :p

stratman323 said:
Sounds unlikely if it's all original. Why would a manufacturer finish the neck in nitro but use poly for the body?
Sorry, i stand corrected. Its poly all throughout, i was so eager to claim it as nitro...silly. Now i know better...Anyway im back on the forum, i just remembered my password. :D

Blimey, it took you nearly two years to remember your password? :eek: I thought my memory was getting bad! Anyway welcome back.

Back