BST 62 lowered price

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! Today I payed one more Bacchus so my Bacchi family will grow soon ;)
God, I'm addicted.
JohnA :evil:

Diodibuh said:
Looks great! Today I payed one more Bacchus so my Bacchi family will grow soon ;)
God, I'm addicted.

That's right blame me!! There are much worse addictions than Bacchi :wink:

Diodibuh said:
God, I'm addicted.

:lol: :lol:

What new Bacchus have you got on the way Diodibuh :p

what a great deal on that bacchus!!!,....looks reallll nice ,...i have a bst 54 that ive had now for a couple of months and is nothing short of amazing!!,....
that gtr tho looks reaaaally cool!!!!

marcusnieman said:
We all need an SG:

GibsonSGP6274931f1.jpg

Well THIS is excactly the reason I sold my fantastic BST-62 to Dave, I got me a ?61 reissue Gibson SG. It smokes all other Gibson?s I have owned and played so far, I just love it :D

throstur said:
Well THIS is excactly the reason I sold my fantastic BST-62 to Dave, I got me a ?61 reissue Gibson SG. It smokes all other Gibson?s I have owned and played so far, I just love it :D

Ah.... me too. I've dressed mine up a bit with Faber gear (alum tailpiece with locking studs, ABR1 bridge with brass saddles, new capacitors and a vintage style Les Paul truss rod cover). Like you, finest SG I've ever owned or played:

083.jpg

084.jpg

085.jpg

Hey marcusnieman, I would be interested in the alu tailpeace and the ABR 1 bridge.

There are so many types og bridges and tailpieces, could you tell me the names/numbers on the ones you ordered? That way I?ll know they fit mine :D

What type/size of capacitors did you put in? Is there a big difference?

throstur said:
Hey marcusnieman, I would be interested in the alu tailpeace and the ABR 1 bridge.

There are so many types og bridges and tailpieces, could you tell me the names/numbers on the ones you ordered? That way I?ll know they fit mine :D

What type/size of capacitors did you put in? Is there a big difference?

Here's the scoop on the Faber Tone Lock components.... they really are great stuff. Contact and ordering information is at the bottom of the page:

http://www.cvguitars.com/Faber/faber.html

Don't forget that US made guitars are imperial sized components and not metric.

As for the caps, I went with .022 Bumblebee repros from:

http://cgi.ebay.com/1956-60-Bumblebee-REPRO-Capacitors-Pair-022uF-400v-PIO-/300487469542?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item45f672e9e6

Easy mods and every bit worth the time, effort and money. They really open up the tone of an already outstanding guitar

Back