BST 62 lowered price

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

throstur

Reaction score
Over in classifieds I am advertising a Bacchus BST 62. I have decided to lower the price on this Bacchus, and offer it for 650 pounds shipped within the UK, and for 700 shipped to USA or Europe. PM or [email protected] if you are interested.

No I don't have a strat yet. Just a tele and P90 LP. I've played a few at the convention so I'm really looking forward to it. Vintage white, with a rosewood board and mint green pickguard are also my favourite wood and colours combinations! :D

DaveWW said:
No I don't have a strat yet. Just a tele and P90 LP. I've played a few at the convention so I'm really looking forward to it. Vintage white, with a rosewood board and mint green pickguard are also my favourite wood and colours combinations! :D

It's exactly the same as my BST -64V. You're gonna love it

We all need an SG:

GibsonSGP6274931f1.jpg

bst62 is fantastic guitar, I have one and you'll love it. If I wouldn't buy John's BST57, I'll definitelly go for 62.

Here she is :D

IMG_0673.jpg

Don't want to go too overboard but this is an amazing guitar. Absolutely sings, perfectly set-up and my amp loves it. I'm in Lenny Heaven :D

Big thanks to Throstur!

Dave

Wow that"s beautiful! Is there anything better than Olympic White, rosewood board and mint green guard? Looks a stunner and Bacchus nearly play themselves don't they?

Congratulations! She's a corker!

Dave :wink:

ozgrecofanatic said:
Wow that"s beautiful! Is there anything better than Olympic White, rosewood board and mint green guard? Looks a stunner and Bacchus nearly play themselves don't they?

Congratulations! She's a corker!

Dave :wink:

Very nice..... a twin to my first Bacchus

Thanks guys, she's just about perfect. The neck size is nice and chunky but not over fat and the 9 1/2inch rad suits me much better than the vintage boards :D The finish is actually more yellowed than it looks in the picture but it's very hard to get it to show correctly in a photo.

I might just have to take a few Bacchus group shots :lol: if we ever get any decent light up here. It's grim oop North!

Back