MIC fakes auction site

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcusnieman

Reaction score
From tradetang.com

http://www.tradetang.com/for-sale/Free_shipping_New_Gibson_Les_Paul_standard_electric_guitar/112051-1791723.html#

Not bad looking at all..... Made in USA on back of headstock, Gibson plastic on the pickups.....

Pegcityrocker said:
Huh? Marcus is that you or did your profile get hacked?

LOL... it's me. Not pushing their guitars..... I'm just shocked at the audacity of their blatantly counterfeit guitars - along with all the case candy paperwork.

Good to know Marcus :)

I also cannot believe their audacity. Now their making COA's? That's crazy. Unfortunately there are still people trying to hock this stuff on ebay.

The guitar pictured is probably a real deal guitar. That's why it looks OK. Pics stolen from auction sites or legit dealers. It's not like these people have no class, they just don't care.
I thought you were kidding with your original post.

O! and also; the TT site is monitored quite intensely by some of the vendors on there. If you enter a search for any particular hard to get guitar sooner or later one of these clowns is going to offer that exact guitar. There's only 4 lefty original 54 Gibson Goldtops in existance I'm told. I know of pics of each one of them. I'll bet if I enter a search for a lefty 54 Goldtop a couple times, they start popping up.
Not gonna, just saying.

Back