UK Tokai owners convention

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stratman323 said:
I can do that date, but I wondered if giving a bit more notice would make it easier for some people to commit to the date? Especially people who live abroad but might want to attend.

In some respects it's easier to plan short-term, I know where I'll be this weekend, but not three months down the line. Lets go with that date until someone objects. I'll start a new thread to get a list of names together and drop Ned a note and see if he can make it a sticky.

stratman323 said:
I can do that date, but I wondered if giving a bit more notice would make it easier for some people to commit to the date? Especially people who live abroad but might want to attend.

I agree and, although I wouldn't have to give much notice, obviously the date would have to be confirmed with the venue.

JohnA said:
stratman323 said:

In some respects it's easier to plan short-term, I know where I'll be this weekend, but not three months down the line. Lets go with that date until someone objects. I'll start a new thread to get a list of names together and drop Ned a note and see if he can make it a sticky.

Ok, give that a try. I'll keep an eye out for any objections and I'll check availability on Mar 7 for both venues tonight.

Well, looks like I will be free on the 7th so it would be good to go with that date if possible.

International football weekend means there is no prem league games so it doubles the chance of me being able to make it - 14th Feb was next I think but valentines would be a problem for the romantics and henpecked among us. 28th March is another clear day but not sure if that was an FA Cup date - but that does not matter now.

Roll on the 7th! Am I OK to bring my roadie? My Brother in Law (he who carved the dragon guitar) says he would like to attend and would be useful to have carrying guitar cases, especially if I have a baby with me!! (Don't worry she is very well behaved).

Weather permitting also!!!

January works for me. London area has been mentioned for venues. Also Birmingham. Either are within easyish reach for me by M4, M40 etc. I'm near Reading and happy to give lift(s) to people who may need them.

Could be a great start to 2010!

JohnA said:
stratman323 said:
Why is this thread STILL a sticky?

Does it really matter?

Well it will confuse people. Unnecessarily. And we have quite enough confused people on here already without making the situation any worse.

:wink:

Anyway, to take your line or argument just a little further, does anything matter? Do Tokais matter?

stratman323 said:
JohnA said:
stratman323 said:
Why is this thread STILL a sticky?

Does it really matter?

Well it will confuse people. Unnecessarily. And we have quite enough confused people on here already without making the situation any worse.

:wink:

Anyway, to take your line or argument just a little further, does anything matter? Do Tokais matter?

It's all about priorities

Health & Happiness
Family & Friends
Music
Beer
Tokais
clean underwear
The convention thread is still a sticky :wink:

JohnA said:
It's all about priorities

Health & Happiness
Family & Friends
Music
Beer
Tokais
clean underwear
The convention thread is still a sticky :wink:

Or, to look at it another way, if this thread ceased to be a sticky, I wouldn't have to worry about wearing clean underwear. 8)

Latest posts

Back