Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whats with the disappearing threads..?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jacco
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't imagine Mike disliking the forum seeing his amount of posts..

Nice insight though in what your aiming at with your conduct:
ned wrote:
purchase the forum
jawilluk
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ned wrote:
I think I've made it so people can't reply to classified posts

Ned. You have often been accused of running the forum for the benefit of dealers and sellers and I have always given you the benefit of the doubt. But the deleted threads along with this thread and particularly the above quote make it clear I was mistaken. I intended to quote from my previous posts to show that I have supported you in the past when you were under pressure but it seems those threads were deleted as well. History being rewritten!

I now feel the title 'Marketing tool' fits better than 'Forum'.

A pity.

Chris
leadguitar_323
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ned wrote:
If you dislike the forum so much then you can go away, purchase the forum or go build your own. We've seen how well the build your own worked for the last group that tried.

Well after reading your last couple of arrogant and ill informed posts Ned you can jam this forum right up your arse. You are a rude prick on a power trip, it is the people on this forum that have made it what it is and it is YOU that is letting all that slip. And for your information, the other forum was doing very well, the problem was that it was a public forum and your BUDDY Topgs the megalomaniac had it removed because he didn't like people talking about his completely devious business practices. Pander to the wankers all you like Ned because that is all you will be left with.....

See you guys and if someone else buys the forum them let me know,lets hope it is run by someone that doesn't blame everyone else for their own short comings.......

Mick
ned
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calling me obscene names is going a little to far. You guys back me into corners then get angry and argumentative when I push back. Then you act little entitled babies when you don't get your way.

This forum was set up to share information about Tokai guitars not to buy and sell them. Originally a donation system was setup to help defer the costs but since no one donates I allowed advertisers. We have 1 advertiser that does not participate other than the banner.
Porsche 911 Racing
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: