****** Tokai Convention II ********

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sadly will not be able to attend this weekends festivities due to some
scrotum (uninsured /faulse details/ bogus number plates) so a joyous
weekend of claim fueled paperwork. :evil:
Hope you guys have a good one

Gez, sorry to hear of your 'hardware problems' hope no one hurt. Would the train be an option?

Folks, if I was able to make it would anyone be interested in me bringing along my near mint 1997/8 metallic red Fender Crafted in Japan re-issue to try as I am looking to sell it. I attach the link to a photo below.

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh320/iainhblack/DSC03487.jpg

Send me a PM if you are intersted.

Iain

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it either :(
I was really looking forward to meeting you guys and have some fun.. take some pics please!

First I thought I could make it, then I thought I'd be away... Now I am going to be around - though I'm racing bikes in Huddersfield tomorrow lunchtime. So, I do hope to be there - if a little mud-splattered.

Also, my Edwards LP Jr sale fell through, so I'll be bringing that, my ace ST50 and my just-acquired Tokai Limited Edition H/H Strat.

Hope to see y'all there mid afternoon.
Chipps

:D Thanks lads an excellent day and very good to see everyone again. So many great guitars and amps to spend ++hours with in good company with a bar in the next room. Stunning top of the line LP's from Rich/guitarslinger as well as his shockingly good little Mesa amp-big surprise. Shout out for the exceptional chops on the video demo session from andre/ez_ryder and to Tom/mirrorboy for the venue. Special mention to Dave's Navigator LP and also to the lad who actually played LOUDER :lol: than AlanN.
A great day.

Excellent day - apologies we couldn't join you for the evening; my car charger seems to be buggered, so my phone was useless all night. :(

Knackered now, got plenty of sleep but very interrupted! :) Next time we'll have to arrange for everyone to come out for a drink afterwards.

Good to see old faces and meet new ones!

Just a quick post to say I had a great time. An Aladins Cave of old and new guitars, amps, pickup variations, effects .......... :p :p

Thanks to everyone that came and helped to organise it. All great guys and good company. Special thanks to Tom for the venue and making the videos and to Rich for bringing a beautiful collection of new Tokais and the (very very tempting) Mesa Boogie Transatlantic.

What an absolutely incredible collection of guitars. I don't know anywhere else you'd get a chance to play such a variety of high quality instruments!

Lot's of pictures and videos to come :D

Dave

What a great day, and night too although I have a bit of a fat head today!! Too many highlights to mention them all, but I'm with Dave on the Mesa transatlantic, what a fantastic amp!! Also thanks to Richtone, a chance to get my paws on a brand spanking new LS370 :eek: Amazing!!

Thanks to Tom for sorting the venue, and great to see some international atendees.

Thanks everyone ,I had a great time meeting a great bunch of people and some great guitars. I would also like to offer my warmest congratulations to John A ,who having suffered with a very bad attack of FAAS(Fender amp acquisition syndrome )finally gave birth to a healthy combo on his return to the North East.Father and amp are doing very well I hear.Get plenty of rest John and you`ll be back on your feet in no time! :wink: Gabe.

AlanN said:
Ooh, what did he get?

A deluxe reverb reissue, bit of an impulse buy just 'need' the mesa transatlantic and I'll have all my bases covered! just need to find a band that'll have me :D

Latest posts

Back