• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS LS-320 - $2500 - 8Lbs - Honeyburst

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giantrobot

Reaction score
$2500 firm, In located in Souther California. Right now it has Bareknuckle pups. but hava OG seth lovers as well. Very nice condition, honeyburst

ONLY WEIGHS 8 LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

email if interested. [email protected]

Only interested in sale in US

aab7ded1.jpg

994df94f.jpg

35af2ce9.jpg

cdd08f78.jpg

967e3148.jpg

c0adae42.jpg

00f24488.jpg

06939d3a.jpg

a4352c92.jpg

a796ed47.jpg

dfbf2aa8.jpg

a14df5f8.jpg

ea1fab00.jpg

2a1652d5.jpg

4a2b5d3f.jpg

d46642e6.jpg

d9f239f1.jpg

88348243.jpg

e1a2505f.jpg

Wow! Nice guitar & some of the best pics I can recall seeing. Are you a professional photographer?

Stratman, not a proffesional photagrapher just was inspired by the beauty of the guitar. I shot these in my back yard one afternoon. I have a Nikon D100 that I picked up 2nd hand for 500 bucks. Its amazing what a nice camera and lens can do. Makes amatuer photos look good !!

I made a 62 strat replica that I love and should post the pictures for you.

giantrobot said:
Stratman, not a proffesional photagrapher just was inspired by the beauty of the guitar. I shot these in my back yard one afternoon. I have a Nikon D100 that I picked up 2nd hand for 500 bucks. Its amazing what a nice camera and lens can do. Makes amatuer photos look good !!

I made a 62 strat replica that I love and should post the pictures for you.

Hmmm, I think a fair bit of skill & a good eye help rather a lot!

Strat pics gratefully accepted. 8)

Just couldnt let it go. Decided to keep it. To anyone who inquired, sorry and I will let you know if I do decide to sell. Thanks, Craig

giantrobot said:
Just couldnt let it go. Decided to keep it. To anyone who inquired, sorry and I will let you know if I do decide to sell. Thanks, Craig

I know there will be some disappointed potential buyers out there. But, IMHO, that's the right decision. 320s are just too special.

Latest posts

Back