• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTS 1979 Les Paul Reborn LS80

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_man

Reaction score
any interest?
cheers, rup

OHSC included, of course. sorry, I'll only answer to email.

ok: I now had some 20 emails within 5 minutes.

details: player, 2-piece mahogany, NOT original pups (she was my player), 2 Seth Lovers, bumblebee (1968s) caps, some dings/dongs, neck and board excellent, fret edge binding, 80 stamp of course
frets 8/10

the_man said:
any interest?
cheers, rup

OHSC included, of course. sorry, I'll only answer to email.

ok: I now had some 20 emails within 5 minutes.

details: player, 2-piece mahogany, NOT original pups (she was my player), 2 Seth Lovers, bumblebee (1968s) caps, some dings/dongs, neck and board excellent, fret edge binding, 80 stamp of course
frets 8/10

http://gallery.me.com/rgrafend/100190

hi john, yes, that's what we know. however, she is an LS80 from 1979 and she has got a 2-piece back. fairly difficult for me to change that.

ls100s were only introduced in 1980 imho. i had 2 of them, both single piece. but both already labeled 'reborn' only.

frankly: that's the oldest tokai LS i ever owned. I am not really good on anyone that's been built before 1984 (LS that is).

cheers, rup

the_man said:
hi john, yes, that's what we know. however, she is an LS80 from 1979 and she has got a 2-piece back. fairly difficult for me to change that.

ls100s were only introduced in 1980 imho. i had 2 of them, both single piece. but both already labeled 'reborn' only.

frankly: that's the oldest tokai LS i ever owned. I am not really good on anyone that's been built before 1984 (LS that is).

cheers, rup

Yes the fret edge binding backs up the LS80 tag, strange one!! Good luck with the sale :D

hi john, she also has the 80 stamp on the bot of her neck. and she is top-notch.

but probably difficult to sell, she is a player. anyway: if she decides to stay with me, fine too. :)

btw: i got her through rinkya from japan.

cheers, rup

Latest posts

Back