• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: midrange MIJ Les Paul

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Washington Irving

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for a nice Lester for a good price. I don't have any preferences when it comes to the brandand it does not have to be vintage. I have a limited (but flexible ;) ) budget - so just make me an offer, and I'll see what can I do.

I'm interested in something on the level of a Tokai LS80/85F/90Q (in the older pricing) maybe up to LS150 (if the price will be be good I can go the extra mile to get the cash).

thanks for the offers

a lil' bump.
the longer I wait, and the more savings I'm have, I'm leaning more towards LS-150 or something on a similar level ;).

Of course I'm still interested in a bit lower-end stuff (LS-80/85/90).

Tokais are just an example, as I said before, I will consider any brands.

Let's say 850Euro is the maximum can pay.

I've got a great Burny RLG for sale in the classifieds...

Also on eBay for a bit more (fees) but am willing to do ?550 over the forum...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320600090351&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_7601wt_1138

I have an LS150 in minty condition, as is included case. Pickups are Seymour Duncan Slash Zebras (I don't have originals).

I live in NJ/US. I would need to "net" (after paypal fees and shipping) $1150US. If interested email me at jimicoltrane at gmail dot com.

I have lots of ebay feedback and references on TGP. I bought my Greco SE600 here (love it) but haven't sold anything here.

Here's one pic:
tokai8.jpg

More here: http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee199/evanlerner/tokai/

The Burny seems quite nice, I've seen it before and I'm considering it. I'll probably PM you soon about some details.

The Tokai - it's **** pretty :) Really like it, but with that price + shipping/pp fees + the EU taxes it would kill me financially :-?

thanks for the offers so far, I'm waiting for more!

Latest posts

Back