Tokai LS1000 30th Anniversary Les Paul

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Washington Irving said:
the one that went for 830? Congrats!

Yep, that's the baby. I spoke with the guy selling it and he seemed a really nice genuine guy, so we'll see when it turns up.

I was drawn to the idea of it being a limited run, but at the end of the day its an LS150 with an interesting fret marker.

I think I paid a fair price, but as always you rarely get an absolute steal with these guitars.

I'm hoping for this to be a long term keeper :D

Yes, I bid on that one too...That's a good price and I'll be keeping an eye out for another. Anyone got one of these or a 150, save yourself all those horrible ebay and paypal fees and sell on the forum :)

stevesemaphore said:
It's the final value fees that do it...and the paypal charges. But hey sometimes it's the only way to get things sold

Yep, and yep. :cry:

The combined ebay+Paypal cut has reached 12% I think? Sure it's cheaper than consignment, but you have to do all the work and deal with all the dawks!
Besides, my local guitar shop will do consignment for 15%, so ebay Inc. might be starting to get close to the edge... for some situations.
ebay has gone further down the toilet over the last couple of years anyway IMO, but for now, it still gets a big audience.

Latest posts

Back