• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1984 Tokai Goldstar Fiesta Red in vintage case.

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spikeymikey

Reaction score
I have a 1984 Fiesta Red Tokai goldstar. Really nice condition, perfect frets and figured rosewood board. All original and in a nice retro Fender style case if you or anyone else is interested. The guitar is in Clacton, Essex in the UK. I am in France and cannot photograph it so you would have to go and see it. It's a great guitar but I just never play Strat's anymore. If it's a good Strat you want you will not be dissapointed - it's the nicest one I've ever found.

spikeymikey said:
I have a 1984 Fiesta Red Tokai goldstar. Really nice condition, perfect frets and figured rosewood board. All original and in a nice retro Fender style case if you or anyone else is interested. The guitar is in Clacton, Essex in the UK. I am in France and cannot photograph it so you would have to go and see it. It's a great guitar but I just never play Strat's anymore. If it's a good Strat you want you will not be dissapointed - it's the nicest one I've ever found.

Hi spikeyymikey

I appeciate you are in France, just wondered if you could are able to advise whether your guitar is an TST60 model, has the oval sticker and the L serial plate? Please feel free to PM me.

Best regards

It has the 'L' serial number but no oval sticker. It has a rosewood 'board too. not maple. It does have slightly wider frets than normal and I think this is a reason that it plays so well. Thanks for the info on the colour, I never knew that it was flamingo orange!

I'm selling it to fund purchase of another guitar. It really should be played more. What do you guys think of the pickups in these?

Yes I was aware it was a rosewood board and as JJMcg said the Tokai colour code is designated FO (Flamingo Orange) which should be shown in the control or neck pickup cavity.
Pickups are a subjective matter, Tokai V's are too weak for my taste.

spikeymikey said:
It has the 'L' serial number but no oval sticker. It has a rosewood 'board too. not maple. It does have slightly wider frets than normal and I think this is a reason that it plays so well. Thanks for the info on the colour, I never knew that it was flamingo orange!

I'm selling it to fund purchase of another guitar. It really should be played more. What do you guys think of the pickups in these?
Which ones are fitted ?Us Vs V11s?Gabe.

Hi Gabe,

I think it has 'U's but I'm not entirely sure - it's been a while since I looked but I think it was a 'U' that I noticed stamped on the underside of grey base plates.

Back