Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Almost Tokai, RIP?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ozeshin
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

karppi wrote:
I am just wondering how could one man control internet so much? Almost Tokai was running on Freeforum server and why would they listen any no-reason and empty complaints or even threats coming from anybody?

Because(like 99.9% of all American corporations) they are scared shitless of litigation.
Anyways...he's had a minor win and the funny thing is that he would have had to pay his lawyers to do the job....so the fool is out of pocket.
If you DO go sign up for the new forums you MUST join first...nobody can browse the forums without becoming a member first....sorry but now I vette every new membership.
My contributions to these forums will remain unchanged(lurker only)...I only posted here today to let people know WHY the forum was shut down and that there is a replacement up and running.
rayspang
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:05 am    Post subject: almosttokai Reply with quote

I'm a newbie here so a lot of this is going over my head. Sounds like some bad blood and a lot of history going on here. I don't know what grounds there could possibly for litigation, however or what dufus would want to inhibit free trade or freedom of expression? Obviously not an American or Brit.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: