****** Tokai Convention II ********

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just in case it's not clear to anyone reading this, all forum members are welcome. It's not just for UK members, it would be great to have some overseas members attending. And it's not just for the bunch of us who attended the last time either, it would be great to have some new faces there too.

stratman323 said:
Just in case it's not clear to anyone reading this, all forum members are welcome. It's not just for UK members, it would be great to have some overseas members attending. And it's not just for the bunch of us who attended the last time either, it would be great to have some new faces there too.

And feel free to bring guests too. Anyone interested in guitars more than welcome, you don't even have to have a Tokai :D

I`m coming, if only to show off my newly acquired ,all original slab board Goldie st 80! Gabe.

looks like I'll manage to come ;) I have direct flight from Venice/Treviso to Leeds and Venice is 2 hours by car from my place. Is any forum member familiar with some cheap hostels in Leeds?

Gret news Our fiest international guest :D

I've been checking hotel prices and there is a lot of stuff sold out that weekend, must be something on in Leeds that weekend??? I'll drop you a PM if I find something.

Ok, just booked flight to Leeds ;)
Unfortunatelly I'll not bring any guitars with me but I would like to test some 335 and tele guitars.

AlanN said:
Bob from Tokai Europe thinks he should be able to attend. Huzzah!

Aha, he realises he missed out on a good thing by not attending the last one, eh?

I have been given permission from my good lady. :wink:

Going to be bring a few guitars with me - a spread to show the MIJ range so for those of you who haven't yet, get to see what yer get for your hard earned. It's going to be LP and ES models depending on what we have in stock.

I am rather hoping the Blackstar HT1 1 Watt Reverb Combo comes out in time so i can bring that along for you to drool over as well.

I will have to make a "tactical" withdrawal a bit before "close of play" but will definitely get a good few hours in.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Back