****** Tokai Convention II ********

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AlanN said:
Yep, that's the one. Can't bring too many - tiny car! - so I'll wait for the most requested. Might have to be between the ES and the 339 though!

Given the choice I'd prefer the 339.

Mike, guess I'd like to try the Bacchus Tele again especially now you've fitted the P90 in the bridge position.

DaveWW said:
Mike, guess I'd like to try the Bacchus Tele again especially now you've fitted the P90 in the bridge position.

Ok, except it's a Tokai & the P90 is in the neck position!

Have you had a beer or two Dave?

:lol:

stratman323 said:
DaveWW said:

You need to ask at 9:21 if Daves had a beer or two!!

Good to see we're getting fired up for this. My vote goes for the ST100 with P90 too, I had it in my hands much too briefly, and the P90 in the NECK position is something I must try. along with the Vibroverb! I always been dissapointed with Fender amps, apart from the bassman, but that looks so nice it must sound good too!

JohnA said:
stratman323 said:
DaveWW said:

:lol: Not a a drop - :oops: :lol:

DaveWW said:
JohnA said:
stratman323 said:
DaveWW said:

:lol: Not a a drop - :oops: :lol:

Wine & peanuts :wink:

I can bring my 03 Rickenbacker 620 for Dave to have a go and save space in Alan's car.

It'll be great to catch up with all the original convention crew, but a few new faces would be nice!! Come on all you UK members, get your fingers out!

stratman323 said:
jacco said:
So I really can't come? :wink:

Only if you stop wrecking innocent old Tokais.

:wink:

Whaaaat! Over the last days I have read posts of yours in which you modify the crap out of MIJs :eek:
In Holland we have a saying for this: 'de pot verwijt de ketel' :D

jacco said:
Whaaaat! Over the last days I have read posts of yours in which you modify the crap out of MIJs :eek:

If you mean the red Tele, I was young....

So, are you coming to Leeds?

stratman323 said:
jacco said:

If you mean the red Tele, I was young....

So, are you coming to Leeds?

Hmmm, I just checked; a return ticket is only 200 euro

Try looking for flights into Leeds Bradford Airport, and compare them against flights into Manchester. I can pick you up on the way if you're flying into Manchester (or it's a very easy train ride into Leeds from there).

Back