• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS in the EU (will ship worldwide): '06 Tokai LS-150 AAA top

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krank

Reaction score
An amazing guitar that I'm parting with after a very brief ownership because I'm set on a vintage hollowbody. This Tokai is honestly the best LP I've had.

It's been identified as part of a batch of LS-150s that were made with higher grade flame top than usual in '05-06.

Some modifications were done:

1) Tuners were changed to Grover. Unfortunately this means the original small drill holes on the back of the headstock are visible and what looks like impact damage around some of the washers on the front. The original tuners are included.

2) Pickups were changed to Seymour Duncan SH-1 ('59s). Original pups are not included.

3) Electronics may have been upgraded.

4) Switch tip may have been changed.

Apart from the damage around the tuners and some light bucklerash the guitar is in very nice condition. Neck is substantial without being baseball bat-ish. It plays and sounds beautifully. Comes with a shaped hardcase in similarly good condition.

http://s509.photobucket.com/albums/s338/Krank77/Tokai LS-150/

?900 + shipping

I have not mastered the art of mind reading please tell us how much money you want for your Tokai!

My mind is telling that you want to give this Tokai to me for free..am I right?

130013s said:
I have not mastered the art of mind reading please tell us how much money you want for your Tokai!

I think there may be other types of reading that you haven't mastered yet!

oopss...need to go for an eye test...sorry
was sure I read a few times and did not see the asking price,
once again my apologies,I will now go and retire under that rock from where I came from.

Nice Tokai though,good luck with your sale

**** man you post this now? :D I could save myslef hundreds of ?, just bought new LS150 off Japan.. Someboedy buy this it?s for free!!!

Back