• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 SG155

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi

I PM'd you too Rup but its still not left my outbox
- but only if things dont work out on the deal with looktoyourorb then let me know.

cheers
Pete

Cheers Pete,

In the meantime have you checked this one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tokai-Japanese-USG61-SG-cherry-red-1984-/150465950989?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item230878350d

yes, but the auction will finish while I'm in a meeting in Coleshill tomorrow - or driving up the M1 - so I will miss it. Bugger !

Did you get a reply from Rup regarding the 2007 SG ?

Rgds
Pete

lucky you !

meantime I sold my Godin LGXT and ordered my SG185 - so not quite a bargain - but cant wait to get my hands on it - we should compare the 2 guitars once we have them !

cheers
Pete

I did not get any answers from Rupert so I did something wrong...

Went to a well stocked shop, tried 11 SGs including VOS, 61 reissues and ended buying a belter of a Gibby standard in cherry - the only flawless SG they had. It murdered the rest of them by a margin.

The build, colour and tone are well above what I expected - having said that it took going through 11 of them!

First this one : http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=16661
and next the SG...never heard again from the LS200 and members who wanted to buy the SG were ignored and got no answers...
I don't know Rupert but it seems to me like a strange kind of selling guitars :roll:

schoey said:
I know where an Gibbo Sg Custom, ex of "muddy" from Wishbone Ash is for sale at ?2000 if anyone is interested.....

Yes, I am interested! Please PM me the details if you would as I know many WA fans you would doubtless be interested.

Sorry to be pedantic but don't you mean "Andy Powell's Wishbone Ash" (as there is also another version of that classic rock band led by Martin Turner, "Martin Turner's Wishbone Ash")?

Back