Ebay - "Goldstar Strat, never used" - Really?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chipps

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220644199242

Anyone else think this is a little odd?

That listing is SO *****.

If it is a genuine NOS Tokai ST (can't tell) and it sells for 150 quid or something, the seller only has themselves to blame. Terrible way to sell a good guitar.

There was an OBG for sale weeks ago in german ebay with the shittiest pics I've ever seen.I wrote 3 or 4 mails to the seller without reaction.2 days before end of the auction I received some pics even worse than the ones on ebay but the guitar sold for over 1200 euros.I always try to have the best pics I can make but often without succesful selling.Looks like you have to sell crap with pics showing nothing to sell :cry:

Shape of the truss rod plug looks wrong to me - it may not even be a plug: could be headstock-end access. Also the logo is very reflective. Looks fake to me.

I also note with suspicion that the description is actually about Tokai strats in general, not this specific guitar. The only thing it says about this specific guitar is "this a brand new guitar never been used."

t.olsen said:
There was an OBG for sale weeks ago in german ebay with the shittiest pics I've ever seen.I wrote 3 or 4 mails to the seller without reaction.2 days before end of the auction I received some pics even worse than the ones on ebay but the guitar sold for over 1200 euros.I always try to have the best pics I can make but often without succesful selling.Looks like you have to sell crap with pics showing nothing to sell :cry:

I feel your pain! :x

Latest posts

Back