Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FX power bank

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> FX
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paladin2019
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:38 pm    Post subject: FX power bank Reply with quote

*brushes cobwebs off FX forum*

Right, anyone ever seen/used on of these?

http://maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=31292&TabID=1&source=14&doy=10m10

5 pedal power supply for 9v Boss style fx boxes. I'm considering investing in one, but does anyone know if it'll work alright with tokai's units? I guess so since they run off 9v batteries but does anyone know for sure?
looktoyourorb
Guitar God

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is working fine with my Ibanez/Danelectro/Boss/DOD pedals. I'd say go for it.
Skybone
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got one of them too. They're really good, I've known one guy who's used his for over 10 years. I've modded 3 of the leads to power 2 Electro Harmonix pedals & my Vintage RAT, as they use the 3.5mm "mini jack" connector, as opposed to the standard "BOSS" type connector. It was a good idea at the time, but now I've accumulated more pedals which use the modern connector, I could do with some more leads!
Paladin2019
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got one now too. It's nice not to worry about battery levels or leaving stuff plugged in any more. I may have to mod one of the leads to accomodate my new treble booster though, apparently in recreating the vintage circuit layout they don't like powerbanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> FX All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: