• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS- '81 Greco Super Real SA-900

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mertzy

Reaction score
I'm putting this baby up for sale to fund a vintage piece.

This guitar is a fantastic instrument, I thought that there was nothing better than Ibanez Super 70's or Fralin PAFs but these PU-2's are beautiful.

For anyone that is not familiar the Greco Super Real SA-900, it's basically their take on a 60's Gibson ES-335. Being a Super Real it is totally hand made at the Fuji Gen factory in 1981. It has single line Kluson style tuners, an Indian rosewood fretboard with dot markers, thinner 60's neck profile but not really thin/more medium, full nitro finish, PU-2 pickups, and reflector knobs.

A former owner had installed something with two screws into the face of the headstock near the nut, they then removed it, filled the holes then refinished the entire headstock face preserving the logo (see pics). There is also a ding/scratch on the back of the neck at about the 15th fret that as absolutely no effect in the playability of the guitar.

The price is $1,200 USD plus shipping and Paypal fees (if warranted) and it comes with a serviceable aftermarket hardshell case.

SA-900FullFront.jpg

SA-900TrussNut.jpg

SA-900SerialNo.jpg

SA-900Lable.jpg

SA-900FullBack.jpg

PM or email (emertzy at msn dot com) for any info or additional pics.

I will also be posting an early 80's Navigator GT, P-90's for sale pics coming soon.

japaxes said:
+1...wish that was local...but good job its not GAS ATTACK

+ 2. Very nice.

I haven't seen a headstock like that before, it looks like a different sort of volute to the 70s Gibson ones?

Hi there:

Where in North Jersey are you? I'm in Mahwah....

Perhaps I could see it in person?

Many thanks!

Latest posts

Back