A rare bird

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koubayashi

Reaction score
Greco EGF1800N

Ever seen one or is it just a stripped EGF1800?

eg18tp.jpg

Juni41 said:
Koubayashi said:
Is the one to the right a Super Real?
EGF2500! 8)

jacco said:
Same guitar = same case? :-?
Yes it's probably the same guitar.

Ah, its a 2500...

I can't remember where I found that 1800N but it might be that same place you found the other pic. Probably same guitar.

Would be stupid to strip an 1800 and change the fretboard.

I just find the location of this EG1800N:
http://www.geocities.jp/studiogreco1/eg18.html
http://www.geocities.jp/studiogreco1/eg18cav.html

eg18tp.jpg

eg18nt.jpg

eg18cav1.jpg

eg18cav2.jpg

Google translation:
Rinatto's EG-1800N
We ask this in the Custom House's Rinatto FujiGen. Selected material is "Oil soaked beef bones", and .009 -. 042 gauge height is slightly lower than the specified standard. Rinatto guitars are generally tend to have truncated the paint on the side of the nut, "one drop of paint on Hold Innovation Peta" I asked, how buff you have to multiply, that nuts replaced notice that almost perfect finish. Happy about it, this guitar had no official name so far, EG-1800N and I name. For more information about this guitar, '70 Greco JOURANAL are posted. The guitar was made in 1985 ordered, solid tiger ebony fingerboard (dot inlay), HB Gibson, no other such binding is similar to what was essentially a collection of mint. EGF course can be seen in the familiar black oil condenser. Greco also the strongest one of the EG?

This guitar is made of tailor-made pickup cavity as evidence that "ORDER MADE" are stamped into. When you get there I have already converted, Gibson Humbucker (HB-R/HB-T) had been mounted. For drilling wood and the neck joint is to determine the type and standard in 1985. In the picture tone knobs with push-front / tap and has now pushed back at the same time in a simple circuit configuration, is seeking to pick the best match

Clearly a custom order...
Very probably the only model produced ever.

Both pics show two huge mineral streaks by the switch, with another below the bridge tone control.

Gotta be the same.

Cool looking "ORDER MADE" stamp in the link.

And it's a Studio. No neck binding. Outasight guitar. Someone selling it?

I think we will never see one for sell.
But after all there was a 2500 a few month ago on yahoo...
Who knows?

zepping said:
Both pics show two huge mineral streaks by the switch, with another below the bridge tone control.

Gotta be the same.

Note the mineral streak by the bridge tone control heading backwards parallel to the neck. Proof positive, for what it's worth.

Latest posts

Back